cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Can anyone tell me where we can find the account determination in already created sale order. Generally we will create records in VKOA. I want to see that records in sale order. Where can we see that?

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

T.code : VKOA

Account determination is the combination of (Applicationcondition typechart of accountssales orgA\C key cust account assignment group G\L accounts)

we have

cust account assignment group

material account assignment group

cust/mat account assignment group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ramesh,

As you have explained - its really wont be happened in order creation if you r creating the fresh order .

any way, you need not to maintained account determination on the basis of all present option . i.e. cust gp/ mat gp/acct key & cust gp/accout key & mat gp/ acct key etc. you need to maintain any one of it as per your requirement.

by th way go and check Incompeletion procedure - status gp & respective fields.

which assigned to your respective order.(IMG -SD -Basic function - Incompeletion procedure)

karnesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thank you for all,

Even I thought the same, but need confirmation. My problem is like this. My client started creating orders in new plant. After giving all data in order when he checked incompletion log it shows missing data as " GL Account No". Further when I check it shows GL Account NO missing for all the tables which are in VKOA. So I maintained the data in VKOA for the last 2 tables where it was maintained for all others. But it is still showing the same incompletion log but with message like GL account 1234 determined from account determination type KOFK. Why it is showing as the missing data even after finding the GL Account number? It is not showing any error but not going from incompletion log. Shall we maintain the records for all the tables in VKOA?

Anybody can help me out please.

If not understood please ask again.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Nobody to solve my issue. Had any doubt??

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi in vkoa u maintain g/l's for kofi.

u maintained for kofk.kofk is with co.

maintain with kofi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

account determination does not happen in sales order, it happens only after invoice. u can check in vf02 -environment-accnt determination.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

There is no accounting entry passed during the creation of sales order so you can't see your account settings in sales order.

You can see your account assignment grp in the accounting tab(header data) which gets copied from the master data.

By the way why do you want to see accounting details in sales order.

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is not possible to see in the sales order.While doing the billing it is possible. In the sales order we see the account determination of the customer and material only.

regards,

vas.v.s.