cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Date 1556 cannot be converted (please correct)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i encounter a error when i create Outbound delivery referenced from sales order by VL01N.

this order only contain one pc of the material.

<b>Error:

Date 1556 cannot be converted (please correct)

Message no. AG 011</b>

I doubt no ATP is the reason. i check the Stock ATP by MMBE. there is one unrestricted use and two are occupied by the sales order. but when i try to display the Stock/Requirement list by MD04, the error appears, too. I also can't use CO09 to check ATP, the error is the same.

an funny thing is i can create sales order with this material.

can any one help me? thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you all Lakshmipathi, Ashish Mohapatra, v.s.vas.

i got the new situation.the problem is from the Procurement Type under MRP 2 View. current value is in-house production. when i change it to external procurement, the problem is solved.

but the material is really produced by ourself.

so if i should check some setting in PP module? any one know which functions of PP are related to this issue.

thank you all.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dave

From the error message you indicated initially, I feel that you are trying to do PGI on Sunday. Moreover, you need to check in <b>OVLZ</b>, the assignment of "Factory Calender".

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Once check any order were created for the material from the Particular plant. i.e. any open orders are there.

If any open orders are there the system blocks the quantity or reserves the quantity for the customer. if u check the quantity trrough MMBE the system shows the plant quantity including the open orders.

open the sales orders (open sales orders) in change mode put reaason for rejection to the items.

now do the delivery for u r item . it may solve u r problem.

regards,

vas.v.s.

Message was edited by:

v.s.vas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using VL06G check if the stock is blocked in some other delivery (though PGI is pending). If PGI is not complete the material will show in MMBE, yet will not available. You can use the MD04 transaction for this purpose.

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is the error log when i try to create the outbound delivery.

<b>Error log

0000527131 000010 Only 0 EA of material 6360-5000001 available

0000527131 000010 An item with no delivery quantity is not permitted. Item will be deleted.

Technical data

Tech. data details

Client 180

Group number

Sales document number 0000527131

Item number of the SD document 000010

Schedule line number 0000

Counter in control tables 02

Message identification VL

System message number 367

Output type E

Message variable 01

Message variable 02

Message variable 03

Message variable 04

Group type L</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems that there is no stock for the material in the storage location which you have put in your delivery document.

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanran,

thanks for your reply.

but there is one unrestricted use in the stock when i dispaly the sotck by MMBE.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dave

Ensure that no "<b>batch</b>" is assigned to the said material by checking once again in MMBE. If any batch is assigned, the same can be seen on left side in MMBE which should be entered in delivery under the tab "Item Overview".

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

as you informed, i check the SO. there is no batch setting under the tab "Item Overview".

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dave

You have to first check in <b>MMBE (not in the SO)</b> for the material whether any batch is assigned. If any batch is assigned, the same can be seen on the left side of MMBE screen. It will be below the storage location.

If any batch is assigned, the same has to be entered in VL01N where there is a tab "Item Overview".

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi