cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use authorization Document for PO and PIR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

Can you please send me any PO & PIR(MEKP) related user authorization related document.

H can i restrict the user and screen lay out depend on selection comditions.

Regards,

jaggu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy

Here i am adding few more points which will help you out for more understanding

EVO Indicator we define in

IMG --> Material management --> Purchasing --> Define defualt values for Buyers

<b>Example to Use EVO</b>

When creating a purchase order referencing a requisition, you wish to have all the items of the requisition preselected ready for adoption in the PO.

In this step, you can change the standard settings of certain fields and functions for each user. You define individual default values and assign them to certain user master records.

You assign default values that you maintained in Customizing to a user by entering the key of the default value in the user master record under the parameter ID "EVO

<b>Use of EFB</b>

IMG --> Material management --> Purchasing -->Authorization Management

--> Define Function authorization for buyers

Example

You can determine whether a certain user can display conditions.

1. Define the function authorizations according to your requirements.

Specify the key and the description of the function authorization.

On the detailed data screen, select the authorizations for functions that can be carried out by the user.

2. Enter the desired key as a parameter under the parameter ID EFB in the user master

Hope now you got a clear picture of these concepts

Regards

Vivek

-- Reward if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I tryed with this function authorization to referance the PR for PO to copy the qty from PR and the price from PIR,its working fine but it is effecting all document types.i ceated one separate fiels selection group for the specific to document type and tried the same,but still it is having effect on other document types also.

Can you please suggest me to restrict this to one specfic document type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are two purchasing specific user parameters that can influence and control the activities of buyers. These are the parameters EVO (default values) and EFB (function authorizations).

Both user parameters are defined in customizing for purchasing and then assigned to the relevant user by entering the keys for the parameter IDs in the user data.

Under customizing > materials management>Purchasing--> Environment data _ define default values for buyers.

Under customizing > materials management>Purchasing> Authoriztion management> define function authorizations for buyers.

Reward if useful.

Cheers..

Chandru