cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass users password reset

reaganchan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, can I know how to reset mass users password at once. etc reset 10 users password at a one time. thx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

From my personal experience, try t-code SCAT is the best and fastest way

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think su10 is better.

THanks,

reaganchan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, SU10 only can do mass user creation but no password reset. There is no password reset input field for su10. Can you provide more information? thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP has provided mass change transaction to help eleviate the tediousness of making many user changes. It should be noted, however, that the mass change transaction is limited as to the changes that can be made. For example, you cannot change the password for multiple users. so you cannot change the password for multiple users at a time.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Teck,

As far as i know this is not possible.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you are not familiar with SCAT, try LSMW. make a batch-input recording for SU01 (which is easily done) and provide a predefined 'inital' password for your users.

eCATT, LSMW or programming-it-yourself are the only ways i know of to mass-change passwords.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mylene,

I think this is only possible when creating new users.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

now, why would that be? whether you reset a single password using SU01 or batch-input record the same thing, you can always (system settings allowing) set a predefined passwort ... for an alredy existing user (and not necessarily a new one)!

Cheers,

fish

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's worth to try...

regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Just have a look in <b>SU10</b> transaction.

Bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teck,

You can use CATT tools. Use transaction SCAT.