Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In our Project, I am getting the following error (in iDOC) -

-

Tax code 00 in procedure ZTAXCN is invalid

Message no. FICORE704

Diagnosis

The tax code entered is not defined in the country for this company code.

System Response

Procedure

Check and, if necessary, correct the entry.

Procedure for System Administration

If it is not an input error, check and possibly change the system settings.

To do this, choose Maintain entries (F5).

1. Check whether the required tax determination procedure is assigned to the relevant country. the Procedure field is in the detail screen.

2. Create a new tax code if required.

-

I have checked that in the info record, tac code '39' is defined for the country CN (China). Nowhere we can find tax code '00' in procedure ZTAXCN in T-code FTXP.

There is no tax code '00' defined in this procedure ZTAXCN.

I have also checked in SPRO -Fin.accounting -Tax on Sales/purchases - Posting -Assign tax codes for non-taxable transactions. Even here '39' is assigned as input tax code to country 'CN'

Please help in this

Regards

Anup

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow the path:

SPRO->Purcahsing->Logistics Invoice Verification -> Incoming Invoice -> Maintain Default values for Tax codes.

Select ur company and click Change Mode and now remove the default tax code "00" assigned to your company code and then save.

Now try ur transaction and it will work.

Also check in OBBG.

Hope helpful and then reward.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

go to Logistics General==> Tax code on Goods movements ==> Basic setting==>china==> Assign company code settings

regards

ka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rajesh,

Can you please elaborate on the path, from where I need to remove '00' tax code as mentioned by you

Regards

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup

Go to Logistics Invoice Verification >> Incoming Invoice >> Maintain Default values for Tax codes. Remove the default tax code '00' assigned to your company code.

Regards

Rajesh

-Do reward if ur problem is solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transaction - SPRO

Logistics Invoice Verification >> Incoming Invoice >> Maintain Default values for Tax codes. Remove the default tax code '00' assigned to your company code.