Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one SO , one DN and combine billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have below requirement

one SO, have several delivery date, let said, 29/11 and 30/11. If another SO also have the same delivery date. Two DN must be separated created for 19/11. I want to use VL10G "background" button, however, this only make two SO combine into same DN. I know if i choose "dialog", two DN will be separated. However, user required to read each DN before save DN. So using "Background" would be better, my question is how to separate two DN by click "Background" button.

FYI, several DN can be combined into one billing. Its ok, and system can fulfill this requirement.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

IF the ship to party , shipping pts are different then u can split the deliveries

u go for t.code vl01n

and go for environment option and select split analysis by that u can split the deliveries

regards

kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your delivery dates,ship to party and the the shipping points are different then the delivery will be splitted automatically whether you run in background or foreground.

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

But by question is even everything is same, DN should split

thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear jo jo

If datas like Ship to Party, Transportation Group, Inco Terms, Shipping Point are different, there will be a delivery split.

However, as you said everything is same but still you want delivery split, either you can use Delivery User Exit <b>V50S0001</b> or follow the link to configure delivery split.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/f0/c800c84813d311ba490800060d888b/frameset.htm

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi