cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer pricing procedure field in the customer master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

where can I find the Customer pricing procedure field in the customer master record?

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gang

In XD02, select "<b>Sales Area Data</b>" and "Sales" tab. Here you can see a field "Cust.pric.proc".

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

Can I use this field to control the price procedure for sustomer?

regards

Gang

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gang

I dont understand what do you mean by "control". For information, pricing procedure can be maintained for a customer, order type and billing type. These are all determined based on the data you maintain in "<b>OVKK</b>", which means, based on the various combinations you maintain here, your pricing procedure will flow in sale order.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Sorry my question is that, for "OVKK", there are lot of fields need input, I am not sure which one is mandatory, which one is optional, but for my business, sometimes I only want to set for order type without sales area and cust. sometimes I want to set for cust without order type and sales area, sometimes only want to set sales area. Can I?

thanks and best regards

Gang

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gang

No it is not possible. In <b>OVKK</b>, all the fields are mandatory and you need to assign your pricing procedure for your sales area with the combination of document pricing procedure and customer pricing procedure.

Here, of course, you can differentiate document pricing and customer pricing procedure but you <b>MUST</b> maintain a sales area.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Does it mean I can only input doc or cust?

Any solution that I can set price procedure only for Sales area. If I want to set price for sales area, how to do?

regards

Gang

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gang

Please maintain a sales area (this may be common with other customers also). But create a new Customer Pricing Procedure for that particular customer to whom you would like to have and assign in OVKK.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I do not want to assign to customer, I want all customer of this sales area use same price procedure.

regards

Gang

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gang

I think I have already explained you in detail about this and I feel, again and again you are asking the same question.

If you want to maintain a separate sales area for which you would like to have a separate pricing procedure, maintain the same and assign it in OVKK. Certainly it will work.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I am not sure I desc my question clearly, my question is I want set the pricing procedure only for Sales are without cust and doc. using OVKK, I need input DoPr and CoPP, but I do not want to set those parameters, since my scenario is when the special sale area sell goods, all the cust should have same price.

Also another scenario is when I create special order type such as Cash order, it does not depend on with Sale area, the price should be same.

I already rewarded you.

regards

Gang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pricing Procedure is determined based on

Sales Area + DoPP + CuPP

You must have at least one CuPP.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gang

Please let me know what warrants you to maintain pricing procedure only for sales area when SAP has not recommended that??

Secondly, my answer is straight for your question - NO it is not possible to have a pricing procedure only for sales area.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks!

regards

Gang