cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DI API Error Code - 1, Error Message - General Error while adding order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While adding sales order using di api(in .net web application), i receives error(code-1, message-general error) if some particular items are inserted as line items. For all other items, it works fine.

I put code to export the order to be added as xml if its giving such error. Then I have written one vb code which accepts xml as input and adds order from it. I tried exported xml with this application and it worked, without any change in exported xml order.

So I thought if general error comes, .net web page should export order xml and import it again and then use add method. But its not working. Though exported xml gets imported and order gets created if I use the other vb code(i run this after some 5 to 10 min, after order is not created from web application).

Please help me out of this problem.

Thanks and Regards,

Yogesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr,

i was facing the same proble while adding Sales order and this issue was solved when i upgrade my SAP BO to PL 36.

former_member185703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for answering this question!

Regards,

Frank

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

I am not sure about the cause for your problem, but I would recommend to:

a) use SQL Profiler to find out (hopefully) where the transaction actually breaks and

b) involve SAP Support to find out what doesn't work when you use these particular items.

HTH,

Frank