cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Processes and Delete ID n IR objects..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

how do i do the following..

1. how do i delete the <b>processes</b> which are already running?

2. how do i delete the objects created in <b>IR</b>? but IR is not opeing for me.. so can i delete at the database level? or any other alternative way?

2. how do i delete the <b>ID</b> objects? but ID is not opeing for me.. so can i delete at the database level? or any other alternative way?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this out

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/05/22/how-to-delete-software-component-from-integration-builder

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

MK,

My Integration builder IR and ID are not opening.. that is why asked for altenative solution... but my SLD does opens.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Instead of finding an alternate way to delete your IR or ID objects you should try to figure out why your IR and ID is not opening,all XI objects(IR and ID) and stored in tables at database level and its not advised to delete/change them over there as you don't know the underlying dependencies.

start your integration builder and then delete any object you want.

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have tried since 3 weeks to get back my ID and IR but nothing is helping.... want to delete the process atleast....

thanks for your advice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

use the following to stop business process

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/06/27/xi-who-said-he-cannot-be-stopped-bpm-jim--sp17

for IR and ID objects i would strongly advice not to play around with the inbuilt tables

fix the issue with Integration builder and then delete them from IR and ID.

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aamir,

actually i had created a simple Scenario using JDBC adapter, it is still running.. so how do i stop this process? not BP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

just stop the communication channel in RWB->communication channel monitoring

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aaimer,

i can open till RWB->communication channel but nothing is showing up. the screen is blank

Former Member
0 Kudos

then thats a problem with your Java webstart(or could be some server problem too).

try to fix that problem first and then you are free to do anythin

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aamir,

you are right.

to fix the JWS, i have already re-installed the JWS, suggest by somebody. nothing is doing...

i think there is some problem with server.... plz suggest in this case...

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem was resolved long back. closing the thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prema

Go to RWB and stop Communication Channel. Otherwise check for the status of adaptor change it to deactive from active.

Figure out the problem with IR & ID to delete particular IR & ID objects. From SLD if you have admin access then only you will be able to delete anything(active delete button). There you need to select first component version and then software component while deleting else it will give error

Thanks

Gaurav Bhargava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gaurav,

as i have mentioned, my RWB doesnt work as of now, b4 it was working... so cant do anything related to RWB..

and nor ID IR are opening to delete anything...

yeah i can open SLD, and removed the components i had created, but i dont rememebr in which order i have deleted. if hv not deleted the order you have mentioned, then it may cause problem....

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prema,

<i> how do i delete the processes which are already running?</i>

You have to delete all the depedent objects.

and for IR just login into IR and check this link

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/05/22/how-to-delete-software-component-from-integration-builder

and for ID find out the object you want to delete and delete it from OBJECTS tab in ID.

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sachin,

My Integration builder IR and ID are not opening.. that is why asked for altenative solution... but my SLD does opens...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prema,

To delete IR and ID objects...first u have to login in IR and ID.Then manualy u have to delete the objetcs u want to delete.I dont think there exist some other way to do the same with out log in IR and ID.

Regards

Biplab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Biplab,

My Integration builder IR and ID are not opening.. that is why asked for altenative solution... but my SLD does opens.

Former Member
0 Kudos

2. how do i delete the objects created in IR? but IR is not opeing for me.. so can i delete at the database level? or any other alternative way?

2. how do i delete the ID objects? but ID is not opeing for me.. so can i delete at the database level? or any other alternative ?

for opening of IR AND ID you need to have integration builder .........so check wheather ur javawebstart is running fine or is it showing any error message runnig .....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Azeez,

how do i check my javawebstart is running fine or is it showing any error message runnig??