Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re inbound IDOC types and inbound function modules for invoice posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our invoices are scanned and will come from a third party system into sap. So the invoices sent by the third party system will have line items in the GL tab ,in addition to the line items in the po reference tab of the miro screen. so we have to carry GL accounts ,cost centers and the amount in the IDOC and the function module has to post the GL tab line items. The problem here is, usually invoice 01 and the posting modules IDOC_INPUT_INVOICE_MM cannot handle line items in the GL tab according to my knowledge. the current function modules can handle only po reference items. Please let me know the different ways of sending the gl tab line items over the idoc and the posting modules that can handle it( like idoc extensions and custom code ).

Thanks,

Steve.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

You might want to try the FIDCC2 Message Type (Basic Type FIDCCP02, Process Code FID2, FM IDOC_INPUT_FIDCC2). I have successfully posted GL entries with Cost Center/Order NUmber, not sure about PO items though.

Cheers, Paul.

0 Kudos

Hi

Could please send me the FI Document header and line item fields you have used to post.

Thanks in advance

Sujan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul

I am sorry, Iam talking with reference to MIRO screen or LOGISTIC INVOICE. It involves both PO reference items as well as GL tab reference items.

Thanks

Steve