Did you mean: 

Sick Leave Quota is not getting deducted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

I have created two absence types

2000-Annual Leave

2001-Sick Leave

Created two absence quotas too. I have given a deduction rule for annual leave quota and another deduction rule for sick leave quota. The same deductions rules are assigned to counting rules and the counting rules to respective abscence types 2000 and 2001.

After doing all the configuration, I am able to generate the absence quota which shows both the absence quotas .i.e. annual leave 30 days and sick leave 15 days

But when I try to apply for leave, I am able to deduct only from annual leave. Whenever I try to apply for sick leave, I am able to do that, but when I take the report the result shows only the leaves taken for annual leave.

Please help

Will award points for correct answers.

Regards

Santhosh.S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check the table V_T559L?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

Pls check ur valadity & deduction periods..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh

Check the table V_554S_O. You might have used the screen number other than 2001 for the Sick leave absence type. Change it to 2001 and try and give feedback.

Regards

Roja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Alluri Roja

Thank you for your support and your input helped me in solving the issue.

I have one more doubts in Abscence General Setting. There is a check end date: What is the purpose of this.

Once again thank you very much.

Regards

Santhosh.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

When an attendance or absence is entered, the attendance or absence type for the start date is read. In this field, you specify whether the end date of the attendance or absence must be within the validity period of the attendance or absence type

Nic1
Participant
0 Kudos

I had a similar problem with screen 2008. The problem is that screen 2008 has sickness reasons (e.g. broken leg, flu etc) and screen 2001 doesn't.

Is there anyway of having sickness reasons and having working quota deductions?

Thanks.