cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to BDC for the Infotype 0008.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Freinds,

When we do Recording for the Infotype 0008 , why the fields Q0008-BET01 and Q0008-LGA01 will not be recorded . Can we do we do BDC for this Infotype.

only we have to for HR_INFOTYPE Operation Function Module ? Please can any body please let me know .

If we cannot do BDC for Infotypep 0008 , if iam using HR infotype operation function mdoule if uploading data how can i do the Batch Input Session na please let me know.

Because my Client said they wanted to Batch Input Session .

So any body please let me know is there any procedure i can do the Recording and

do the Batch Input method like other infotype like 0002 and 0006. Please suggest me

how i can present this scenario to the client.

Regards

syamla

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syamala,

You can do using BDC. While recording you can see how the fileds are filling for the table control. Based on that you need to change the field names.

For ex: first record Q0008-BET01 and second record will be Q0008-BET02.

So you need to change the values of 01,02,03 respectively.

Regards,

Kiran I

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your file format first,

the way the data is getting uploaded like how many wage types they are uploading.

and check, if the file is from Application server or not

then use DO.. ENDDO to fill all the Wage types and finally upload the record using BDC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Better go for the FM HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION. It is the fail proof method for 0008 infotype. you can also default all the wagetypes and amount through these FM

former_member184635
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Syamala,

You need to specific the sequences like Q0008-BETRG(1),Q0008-LGART(1) AND not Q0008-BET01 Q0008-LGA01. Also you need to consider the page down button after certain number of wage type inputs.

In case if your using wage type default modle , ithink you need to inputs only first few wage types.

Also check the FM HR_SPA_BDC_IT0008, you will little bit coding idea.

hope this helpful.

-Dadarao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shyamala,

are you using BDC program or LSMW program to upload the IT0008, if you use LSMW you can manually add these fields after recording , check and let me know in case any issues,

regards,

Narendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Narendra,

thanks allot it is working exactly what i requiried. I have tried doing with

INS(create) and also for change(MOD) . However my functional has confirmed i will having onlyl two wage types in the table control atmost 3 only in future.

But only question to you is how can i do the change and create , is there any good option is there .. because when iam doing create i have done recording accordingly it was working perfrectly, when i have to do change i did re-recording, could you please let me know how to toggle with Change and create , for the different employees.

or i should just change the operation from ins to mod and mod to ins??

regards

syamala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shyamala,

u have to check for the employee is there any record maintaian in the IT0008 for that perticular period . if the record is maintaianed and you want to change the record then go for change otherwise go for creation of record .

Regards,

Narendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Narendra,

How to check in LSMW if the record already there or not? where exactly i can check(in which step) please let me know.

regards

syamala

Former Member
0 Kudos

shyamala,

In the mapping and conversion step , before passing the data to the recording fields you have to do , but how u r handling multiple recordings in LSMW for INS and MOD, i don't have an idea on this , but we can do in normal BDC program.

If you have an idea then go ahead or else its better you go with normal BDC program. its upto you.

Regards,

Narendra

Message was edited by:

Narendra Kumar Katuri