cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Doubt *Pricing*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sap Gurus,

We are planning to use 5 pricing procedure in our client business process. So for each pricing procedure we have to maintain seperate condition type for each or otherwise can it be possible to use same condition types for all 5 pricing procedures please clarify my doubt

1 more Doubt :

As for client requirement we are planing to take condition type pr00 combination as

sales org + Dis ch + Materail price group

(Instead of pr00 condition tables we are using above combination for price)

if i use above combination will i face any problems

please give some ideas

Thanks & regards.......

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u can keep the cond same in all the prcedures- hte system will not stop u but then wats the use of doin this. wat can be done wid one, y have five to do it. so there have to be cond in some pricing procedures that depict the business scenario- like some discouts or costs. moreover there can still be procedures with overlapping cond. like taxes. make sure u do the correct determination of procedures- sales area+ doc PP+ cust PP.

as for the second query there is no harm in doin this but then it shud serve ur business needs and shud be easy to maintain.

saurabh

Message was edited by:

saurabh diwakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use same condition types for different pricing procedures but since some PP may require unique condition types, so need to add it to the respective PP. Regarding using PR00 for this combination won't create any problem as far as you place it right in Access Sequence.

Hope this answers your query. Please don't forget to reward points.

Regards

SD