Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEcess Not displayed in Excise invoice for export

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am working on 6.0, i already apply note for Secondary Hr. Ecess (JA1S),

When i am working on factory sale scenario, in excise invoice(J1IIN) Hr. Ecess dispalyed. But when i am creating excis invoice for Export Sale Scenario only BED & Ecess displayed and Hr Ecess not displayed.

Plz give me solution for that.

Thx & Regards,

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check for the chapter id of the material, if u have maintained the 1% rate. ad if u are doin this for different excise registrations check if the exports exc. reg is liable to AT1. also chek the princing procedures if they are diff and have the cess cond.

saurabh

Message was edited by:

saurabh diwakar

Message was edited by:

saurabh diwakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Saurabh,

Thx for ur reply, i am using the same material for Domestic as well as Export. Also Pricing Procedure for Export is different and it include the SEcess condition type JA1S, also maintained record for export, It display in case of Domestic Sales.

Excise Registration is same only series group is different.

plz give me solution for that.

Thx & Regards,

Pankaj

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj

Check in IMG LG --> Tax on Goods Movement --> India --> Basic Settings --> Determination of Excise Duty --> Condition based excise determination --> classify condition types.

Here make the settings with your pricing procedure for sales and assign it with the condition types.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I checked the setting it already maintain.When i am creating Excise invoice for Domestic sale Hr. Ecess dispaly in excise invoice, but only problem it dosenot reflect in Export excise invoice.

Plz give me solution for that. It's very argent....

Thanks & Regards,

Pankaj

Message was edited by:

Pankaj Mahajan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj

Have you checked your settings in <b>VK19</b>??. In VK19, type "<b>TX</b>" with the combination of "JA1S" and check.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I have checked setting in VK19 for TX & JA1S it shows error condition type not maintained, but when i go for V & JA1S it shows the Record.

<b>Value of JA1S is shown in Domestic Excise invoice.</b>

Thanks in advance

Plz sent me solution for that.

Regards,

Pankaj

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj

Instead of using "V", why dont you try with maintaining JA1S for "TX". I am sure, this should work.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi

The actual problem is SE cess value = zero being displayed in Excise Invoice for Export sale.

I Quote -"Instead of using "V", why dont you try with maintaining JA1S for "TX". I am sure, this should work."

this answer has not been understood by us. Kindly let us know as to where this setting has to be done. (because TX & V are application in VK19 & JA1S is condition type.)

In domestic sale SE cess is being displayed in Excise Invoice for the same material and condition type.

thanks in advance

regards

Pankaj M

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj

After your above comments addressed to me, I have gone in detail to analyse the problem.

It has been observed that JA1S is used for Input Tax which MM people will be using this condition type. The standard description for this condition is "Cenvat Clearing Account". I am not sure how it is coming in Domestic, in reality it is WRONG.

To find out how this can be decided whether a particular condition type is input or output, use FTXP where you can see "Acct Key" for each and every condition. In your case, for JA1S, the Account Key is "VS1". Go to OBCN, select VS1. Here you can see against the field "Tax Type", it would have been mentioned "input tax".

For sales, you need to assign, JA1X. Maintain this and create an export sale order. I am sure, your problem will be solved.

Meanwhile, thanks for making such an interesting question which has helped me to dig in detail and learnt the above information.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi ,

Thanks for your kind cooperation and all the efforts.

The problem has been solved effectively.

Thanks & Regards,

Pankaj

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj

Can you please let me know whether the problem has been solved based on my suggestion or you yourself have found an alternate solution.

If you yourself have found an alternate solution, please record here so that everybody has a chance to learn the same.

I am sure, you are aware of the methodology in awarding points.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi ,

We have changed the excise group and it worked.

Thanks & Regards,

Pankaj

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj

Thanks a lot for the information. But again what I can tell you is that condition type JA1S will be used by MM and for SD, JA1X should be used.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi ,

Thanks a lot.i have again one problem if u know the solution then plz sent me the solution.

When RG1 is created Value of goods & Basic Excise Rate (16%) is not dispayed.

From where Value of goods taken?

We are using TAXINN procedure.

Thanks in advance.

plz sent me the solution for the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

We too having similar problem.

will u update the solution for the above thread.

Regards

Sri

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj,

Maintain the following:

IMG LG --> Tax on Goods Movement --> India --> Basic Settings --> Determination of Excise Duty --> maintain Excise defaults.

Assign here the respective cess cond. type along with respective procedure.

karnesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Karnesh

the settting mentioned by u has already been done,

thanks & regards.

pankaj M

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Pankaj,

as per the conversion, come to know that you are using the same material for domestic & export process, but using the different pricing procedure for that same.

here you are using two diff pricing proce so you have to maintain two time your sec hr ecess condition against the pricing proce. i hope you alreay maintain that condition for domestic pric proc so it's coming just maintain the same against the export pricing proc.

regards

amit agrawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear amit

for JA1S - (Sec Hr. Edu Cess) we are using key combination - MATERIAL in VK11. We have maintained record for different distribution channel. BECASUE we have maintained 2 dist-channel 1st for export and other for domestic.

BED & Edu. Cess has been reflected in Export Excise Invoice, Only Sec Hr. Edu Cess is not reflected in Export Excise Invoice.

For Domestic & Export sale Excise Grp are same, but Excise series are different.

Fortunately for Domestic Excise Invoice BED, Edu. Cess & Sec Hr. Edu Cess has been reflected in Domestic Excise Invoice,

Thanks and regards

Pankaj M