cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where in E- recruitment The E mail address is Stored

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Where in e recruitment the email address is stored. We have checked the following infotype :

5110 subtype 0004,

0105 (communications) subtype 0010,

And SU01

But we could not find any where. Is there any other palce in E rec apart from those mentioned above where we can store the E mail adress.We need to know in which field of which infotype it is stored

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Roman,

We are upgrading from EHP2 to EHP4 and need to take back up of all data in the e-rec system. I have taken back up of HRP1001 and HRP5*** . Kindly tel me how do we take back up of the BP roles assigned to PERNR and other objects in E-rec system.

regards

Sri

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sri,

i am not quite sure what your question is about, if you are upgrading the system you usually have a recovery snapshot of the whole system. Depending on your IT policies this is either existing anyways or must be planned by the basis guys. In many cases customers build a full system copy from production for the first upgrade tests / steps to have it independent from the standard landscape and can still test w/ production data.

Kind Regards

Roman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roman,

I have same requirement like rajeev.I need to change the E-mail Address of the External Candidate in E-Rec System.

Can you Please tell me the Class to change the email Adress of the

candidate .In the infotype HRP1110 he is maintaining so many communication channel i don't know which one i should consider.

This is very urgent. I will reward points.

Thanks,

Swapna.

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the class for changing email data of an external candidate is CL_HRRCF_CANDIDATE_BUPA_BL. You just get the prefered contact data to get the current structure then you change the email address in the structure and use maintain_emai_data to set the new email address.

If you need this only for a single user e.g. the WF-BATCH shall get a new email address you can change the address manually if the candidate has already an email address assigned so HRP5110 and other tables are filled properly.

Just go into business partner (transaction BP) and change the email field. [This won't work for an initial assignment !!!]

Best regards

Roman Weise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I was hoping to find the candidate e-mail address and found it in transaction BP. However, the candidate number is NA50000129.

The following relations exist in HRP1001--

NA50000129 A650 CP50000128

CP50000128 B207 BP00000001

CP50000128 B208 US536E991C

But when I go to transaction BP i find that the BP number for the same candidate is 168. Is this normal? Should the BP number be not BP, AS ABOVE--BP00000001?

Kindly shed some light, please!!

Thank you

tan

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tania,

the infotype 1001 (table HRP1001) contains the relations between objects. Originally this was focused on PD (HR-OM) objects which share an 8-digit key in addition to the 2 digit object type which indicates what kind of object it is. The start object is found in the fields OTYPE OBJID of the record the destination object in the fields SCLAS SOBID. If it is a relation between two PD objects like org.unit (O) and position (S) you always find both directions O->S and S->O in HRP1001.

In addition to pd object relations you can also find relations between a pd objects and so called exteral objects in HRP1001. Exdternal objects is everything not HR (and for full confusion even more ;o)). The business partner is such an external object. As these objects are ot restricted to an 8 digit key you only find the pd object -> external object relation in HRP1001, in our case CP->BP. The oppisite direction is missing. Simple reason for that is that OBJID as key is a numc8 field and could not contain the char10 which is the datatype of the business partner key. Btw. the CP->US relation is another relation to an external object.

You probably looked at the field VARYF of the relation record and found BP00000001. Unfortunately this field is just a helpfield and has only a length of 10 which is to short to contain the combination of object type and the key of the business partner. If you look at the SOBID field you will find the complete key, in your case 0000000168.

Kind Regards

Roman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Roman!!

you are absolutely right-- that is exactly what it is...

Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is stored in table ADR6.

Best Regrads!

Shaoming

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

ADR6 is right so far. It is a part of the central address service used by the the business partner. So it is quite difficult to find the right emailaddress for a candidate as you have to check different other tables which define the keys you have to look for.

If you just want to have a quick look on the email address set for a candidate you can start the business partner transaction (TCode BP) and open the business partner for the candidate (number can be read from HRP1001 NA->CP->BP).

Be aware that if you want to change the email address of a candidate (sometimes needed for testing when setting up the system). It is possible to change an existing Emailaddress in the business partner. But if you have a business partner not having an emailaddress and you enter one for him - e-recruiting will not be able to find it as the HRP5110 entry is missing. The first emailaddress has to be maintained through e-recruiting functions.

Rgds.

Roman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roman,

What exactly i want to do with the Email adress is as follows:

I need to develop a function module where I need to search and match the data from two Infotype namely HRP 5121 and 5106 (two fields) and if the values of the data matches exactly then the function module should send E mail message to the candidates.

For the same I need to write in functional design as if which field the functon module should look for to fetch the email address.Do you suggest that i should write the relationship you have suggested in the above mail or should simply write in the Functional design that the E mail should be picked from the Infotype 5110 subtype 0004 and the field name ?????(please could you tell which field name as could not find out).

Thanks and best regards

Rajeev

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rajeev,

when sending customer special information to email adresses in E-Recruiting i usually build my own notification service to send my own smartforms as email. This is more or less a service class i develop according to the design needs based on CL_HRRCF_CS_DOC_CAT_SF_SUPER where i throw out everything i do not need and put in the data crawling and the smartform interface i like.

Of course it is possible to determine the email address of a candidate by database selects but we are talking about a solution mainly focusssing on single set processing. I only go down to database level if i have huge amounts of data to move and if i can get there easily - something definately not matching to the email address as you have to check at least 6 tables/relations to get the information. Why don't you use CL_HRRCF_CANDIDATE_BUPA_BL->GET_PREFERED_CONTACT_DATA it returns the email adress and for single processing or small amount processing it is quite good in performance. We are talking about e-recruiting not about logistics, accoun ting where you move a million of database rows.

Best Regards

Roman Weise