Dhanashree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dhanashree

Do you mean to say that a sale order is created and schedule line category changed but after that it is not appearing in MD04??

Before trying to answer your question, please let me know whether the order is open still or PGI done?? Also check the document flow of the sale order.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi

At first I have created sales order. I am having one schedule line which is MRP relevant. Whenever I changed it to MRP relevant schedule line category then I used to get sales order in MD04. If schedule line category is not related to MRP then sales order disappears in MD04. I this case I do not have any problem

Now the thing is that I have created sales order I am having one schedule line which is MRP relevant. I changed it to MRP relevant schedule line category then I get sales order in MD04. But after some time I am not getting that sales order in MD04. I have not changed any material master,sales order.

What could be the reason?

Regards

Dhanashree

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dhanashree

I think somewhere your configuration went wrong which could be the reason.

As you may be aware, once the sale order is created, the requirements will flow in PP based on the checking rule we configure. So please check the link and ensure that it is in line with your configuration.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/80/f22e3bbaf0ce6ee10000000a114084/content.htm

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi