cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XSLT Mapping on ABAP Engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to implement an XSLT mapping on the ABAP Engine. I went to the Transformation Workbench(SE80).I have created 4 levels of packages (Structure->Main->then 2 more levels) and included Package Interface SAI_TOOLS in 'Use Accesses' tab.

I have also set com.sap.aii.repository.mapping.additionaltypes=R3_ABAP|Abap-class;R3_XSLT|XSL (ABAP Engine)

in the Exchange Profile.

Now I want to create the tranformation (ST or XSLT) so that I can see it in the Repository.

At which package level(1st to 4th), should I right-click and go to 'Create->More->Transformations' so that I can see this XSLT Mapping program in the repository?

I have followed all the links from help.sap.com but I am unable to get the desired result, i.e. see my Mapping in the Repository when I choose Mapping Program of type 'XSL->ABAP Engine', from the drop-down box in Interface Mapping.

Kindly help.

Regards,

Puloma.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you set up com.sap.aii.repository.mapping.additionaltypes , in interface mapping choose the mapping program type and <u><b>just key in your mapping program name</b></u> (ABAP XSLT report name).

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

I did as you told, i.e. keyed in the name of the ABAP Transformation program (mapping) name.I have not written any namespace for the Mapping program in the Interface Mapping Design, just the Program name.

When I execute my mapping from se80, it works perfectly.

I created this Transformation program at the topmost level (i.e. Structure package level).

But when I execute my scenario, I get the following runtime error in sxmb_moni:

Error in mapping program zpc_transfom2 (type R3_XSLT, kernel error ID UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION).

What is wrong? Did I create the transformation program at the wrong level?

Regards,

Puloma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in your mapping program define an exception CX_MAPPING_FAULT. this is a standard exception Xi expects to be defined.

Naveen

Answers (0)