IDoc through XI Failed
anurag jaiswal replied
The following are possible error causes on the receiver:
● Port/client not assigned to an RFC destination.
○ Call transaction IDX1 and check that an RFC destination is maintained for the port <port> and the client <client>.
○ For IDocs that are sent from SAP systems, the port is assembled from the prefix SAP and the SID of the SAP system.
○ Check whether the RFC destination has been entered correctly.
● The RFC destination contains errors (for example, the user does not have required authorizations).
Use transaction SM59 to check the RFC destination.
i think look for the blog it will help yu a lot