Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,,

I am creating a sales document programatically by the FM BAPI_SALESDOCU_CREATEFROMDATA1 for tht i have desigend ny selection screen in tht my requirement is i will not give item category for tht i have to quiery for given material and for given plant i have to fetch itcat plz help me in writing this quiery

vbap table is not coreect as it will store data after complettion of sales document

but here i want quiery to create a sales document it self

i have seen in transaction VA01 ity is getting data from t184 for itcat plz help me in writing this quiery

for good answer i will reward points

Message was edited by:

Sunil Kumar Mutyala

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you don't have to worry about the determination of the item category because system will automatically determine the iterm category whenever new item is being created.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

1 REPLY 1

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you don't have to worry about the determination of the item category because system will automatically determine the iterm category whenever new item is being created.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel