cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manger Sap MMC, disp+work process says message server unreachable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks, I have installed Solution Manager on Windows 2003, 3GB ram, 300 Gigs, installation completed success fully, after installation i worked on post-installation, like client creation, setting up solution monitoring, logon.._sap* to 0. After I have restarted the solman, in the Sap MMC says dispwork running but message server not connected, and after few moments dispwork stopped.

I think its due to memory allocation for ABAP stack, i searched for this problem, but i didnt find good solution. Any body could sugges me in working out this problem, and also may be in the profiles folder, if there's any thing which i can add parameters for abap/buffer or abap/heap size.

Hope some could try to resolve this.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok I have stepped like this:

after installation of SOLMAN on my system, I have made changes to the memory paramters in the RZ10 --> extended memory management refer to this:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/84/7ed387d81f11d188be0000e83539c3/frameset.htm

and then due to low memory, I had restarted the system, after that first started the ABAP node in the Sapmmc, and then J2EE node, it took time but it worked for me.

Good job Marquis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i solved it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

how did u solve that issue?

Can you share thate in SDN?

Regards,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Which database you are using??

If it is Oracle 10G ,

check the status of the oracle services in services.msc.

Normally for oracle 10g service starting will be in manual state.

So change it to automatic and start the service.then try to start MMC.

Regards,

Arun

Ps:Reward points if this is helpfull