Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap certification C_JAVA_70

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am appearing for sap certifcation-C_JAVA_70.For this i require two books-JA331 and JA320.Can somebody help?

NOTE:

JA331 was in course of EP certfication also.Please let me know about the question format and level of difficulty in the sap certi exam.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

I have given the certification exam n cleared it.

Regards

Priyanka

Edited by: priyanka singh on Jan 24, 2008 11:11 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Priyanka,

What is the minimum passing percentage for the certifications ???

Regards,

Sanjyoti.

lakshmikanthaiah_s
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please provide the links to download JA331 and JA320?

Can you help me out with sample question papers or any suggestion.

I am going to appear for exam in TechED.

Many thanks in advance

Lakshmikantha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

you might want to check the following .

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Joseph

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

I hv checked tht link.I want to know is there any site where we can get some example qs to judge the qs format and level of difficulty in SAP certification.

Regards

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Unfortunately, I am not aware and do not believe that there are public/free examples of the questions for this exam (i.e. most likely legal obligations not to advertise the exam characteristics).

What I can comment from experience:

- Understand that the exam format is based on multiple choice questions (80), which is very similar to other technology vendor certification exams

- Follow the SAP exam curriculum posted <a href="http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certificationtest.epx?context=FFC760B8923D16BB5150DAE63E7C1A6B331AF0B9E3A8F73CE3A9B7046E051044503600C911DBA13DCE978D3AC9057626D2B68111A7CD2D707E2EEC31213097E46EB790DD0106435EE0756F7B22F3FA4B4FF0645C06954">here</a>

- Make sure you have experience in all areas covered by the test (especially the ones where the % is high)

- Take all the time you need during the test so you can focus on each question

If you have the experience and follow these guidelines, then you should be comfortable with most of the questions and be able to pass the test.

Regards,

Joseph

PS: Please reward accordingly if this information was helpful.

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

Can u plz tell me wat part i need to focus more on the exam.I mean the theoritical part i.e the concept or i need to concentrate more on practicals as in the course books 50% are exercise which are wizard based so m a bit confused, wat type of ques can be taken from these exercises.

Suggest some help.

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

You need to focus on more the parts that have a higher % (see links to the exam information provided earlier).

Again, I recommend you study the concepts, then add some practical experience (i.e. books, self or live project) with the technologies that are reviewed during the exam (i.e. WebDynPro, EJB, etc.).

Regards,

Joseph

PS: Please reward accordingly if this information was helpful.

i042339
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I am also appearing for the exam this month.

We can share all the information among us.

Please contact me in my id p_satya123@yahoo.com.

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satya

Can u plz tell me how u r prep for the exam and wen is ur exam??M appearing on 14th.I dnt have all the books so m prep thru the help site.

Regards

Priya

Message was edited by:

priyanka singh

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Satya,

How r u prep.DO u have ne links or docs for Javamail API and JMS.

Regards

Priya