cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Composer Installation IIS Authorization Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all;

I have installed Visual Composer using Sap Notes : 804496.I finished installation. But when i launch Visual Composer , i have :

" You are not authorized to view this page

You do not have permission to view this directory or page due to the access

control list (ACL) that is configured for this resource on the Web server. "

this error. How can i solve this problem?? Can anybody help me??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ozan,

During installation, a predefined role – VC Role – is deployed to the portal as part of the initial Visual Composer content. This role has all the necessary permissions to allow a user to perform modeling tasks while working with Visual Composer Storyboard, such as create, develop, manage and deploy models to the portal. The role includes full permissions for the Visual Composer folder in the portal.

Additionally, each Visual Composer user should be assigned (at least) <b>read</b> permissions to back-end systems accessed through the portal in

order to access the needed data services.

The portal administrator is responsible for managing user accounts for the designers who create models with Visual Composer, and assigning them the VC Role.

For more information about permissions and about assigning VC Role to security zones, see

the Configuring Permissions [External]section of <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/43/0f1c94a0756f40e10000000a422035/frameset.htm">SAP NetWeaver Visual Composer Installation & Configuration Guide</a>

Regards,

Ankit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you give your user id the VC role?

Regards

Inder