cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e- recruitment requisition not functioning well!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I was doing the configuration of the SAP e-Recruitment. The problem which i am facing is that i am not able to attach the vacant position number to the requisition which i am creating. Can any one through light on this.

Points will be awarded to the person solving the problem.

Regards

Saurav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Saurav,

positions are assinged on the organizational information tab of the requisition maitanance container sequence. If you use the standard configuration it should be the 2nd tab in the recruiter view. The tab hase a "subsequence" where it is the first tab. This should be visible if not modified as customizing this subtabs will be implemented with ehp3 which is not released yet.+

In the database this assignment is stored as releation between these 2 objects in IT10001.

If you are on an integrated system the positions should be available. If you are on an alone installation you have to transfer the positions before assigneing the viw ALE of course. Please note that the vacant flag is not transfered with the ALE so it has no effect for E-recruiting standalone installations. You will find all positions in the search.

If you are in an old installation you might face the problem that you miss a note which fixes the problem that positions stating in the future were not found in the search but this is quite unlikely as it is really a very old note.

Best Regards

Roman Weise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks a ton for all the pains u have taken to answer. I was a bit tied up with lot many activities, thus cannot answer on time.

Rgds