cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agent not resolved for rule 168(US Manger)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am activating Travel request approval WF 20000050 in the event linkage is working properly ie the workflow is getting triggered and end in error . the technical logs shows that rule resolution to 00000168 to get the manager is not resolved (agent not resolved ) .

The task is general so there should be no conflicts in finding manager .

The HR consultants has created the org structure and it should work fine .

Please advice what could be the cause of it and does it has some thing to do with SWU3 some steps in” classify task as general “ were red ( now I have have executed it and is so green now )

Please throw some lights also on how can I test the rule .. 00000168 (if there is some error in HR config ) or do I need to some thing in PFAC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

user id will be saplogon id what is object type .. please advice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Object Type will be US.

Extended object ID:SAP Logon Id

Object type:US.

Hope this will help.

Thanks

Arghadip

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

an another thread on this issue is floating

Former Member
0 Kudos

please come on to thread "Rule 168 unable to get superior" as that is an extension of this problem only i am closing the thread .

Former Member
0 Kudos

well full Credit to you for your help but the problem is not resolved completely . it seems that we need to save the relation ship in some infotype please advice .. another thread with the details of it is floated ..

Thanks for u r help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Exactly how many more threads will you start, Brajesh? You have 3 open for exactly the same problem!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arghadip,

any ways i found that there is some thing wrong in HR setting because agent resolution is working fine in IDES OR do we need to do some thing in that rule some thing like activation or it's some problem with HR configuration ..

Thanks in tons u r answers are very helpful ..

well i will need lot of u r help )-: .. hope u will enjoy helping me (-:

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can thank me by Thanking me which you have done or thank me by providing points:)))))

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Agardip'

It shows no agent found what could be cause of it . u r answers u r answers are very help full .

probably what i need to ask HR consultant to do ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to PFAC_DIS Give Rule as 168-> Display->Simulate->Give the User Id of User and Object Type. Make sure the Manager is attached to a Personnel number and that Personnel number is attached to the SAP User Id in Infotype PA0105.

Thanks

Arghadip