cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UOM error while creation of Shopping cart.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Can any one help me?

I have a problem with UOM as PCE = piece, The UOM is already there in the SRM and found that the same is not there in my backend system.

So now I have maintained the UOM in the backend system also with that of same in the SRM system. with following attributes.

Internal measurement unit as PCE

Commercial name = PCE

Technical name = PCE

ISO code = PCE

in application paramentes I have checked the the box commercial measure ment unit.

I mean I have maintained the same as that of in SRM.

Now when I tried to create a shopping cart and approved it. it shows as error in process UOM not defined in the backend system. Is it so the same ISO code has been assigned for more than 2 UOMs?

Please suggest how to resolve this? also Do I need to tick the primary code box also?

Best Regards,

Sairam.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurent_touillaud
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

I guess you have to tick this primary code box otherwise you can't create two UOM with the same ISO CODE.

regards,

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laurent,

Thanks for your reply, But let me explain you, The UOM PCE = piece is existing in the SRM right from the beginning , which has not corresponding UOM maintained in the backend system.

So now I simply maintained all the attributes of UOM, same like in the SRM.

By simply ticking the Primary code will this solve my problem? or, shall I really have download the UOM through R3AS from backend to SRM?

Can you please suggest?

Best Regards,

Sairam.

laurent_touillaud
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

I think it depends on which SRM scenario you are running.

For Standalone you can do this but in classic i don't know if it's mandatory to replicate the UOM from backend. Did you replicate all other UOM's from backend?

Regards,

Laurent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laurent

I am using SRM version 4

Best Regards,

Sairam.

laurent_touillaud
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

In which scenario? Standalone or classic?

Are your purchase documents created in SRM(standalone) or in backend(classic)?

Did you try to create this UOM with the flag and then try to order?

Regards,

Laurent

Former Member
0 Kudos

The UOM of R/3 and SRM has to be align properly.

Suggest you to replicate the UOM from the back end using object DNL_CUST_BASIS3 rather than creating directly in SRM.