cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert Profiles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a Issue with Alert profile the description of the same is under.

We have configured an alert profile to generate Alerts for 7 Months(future periods) and I have assigned the same to my Userid so that I can see the alerts in the Interactive Demand Planning screen.

When I call the Alerts screen from the Interactive demand Planning screen, I am able to see the alerts for all the seven months, however when I am checking the alerts from Alert monitor (/SAPAPO/AMON1), I am able to see alerts for only one month i.e the current month.

Can anybody suggest as to where I am going wrong?

Thanks in Advance

Best Regards

Raghu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu ,

just to be sure, did you use relative time interval or absolute time interval in the AMON settings ?

Fabrice

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am using relative time interval in alert profile.

But again, the alerts are getting generated correctlly and also showing up in Interactive demand planning screen, however they are not showing up in Alert Monitor.

Is there any view setting or something in alert monitor?

Best Regards

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

A few questions...

What type of specific alert profile do you use ?

Do you use a restricted object selection ?

Are your alerts dynamic or database alerts ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Check whether you have assigned any selection IDs in your Alert Profile. You generally do this along with the planning book / data view assignment in your alert profiles. If you have assigned a specific selection ID to your alert profile, only alerts generated for those selection data is displayed in your alert profile. In interactive planning, you can however see alerts generated for other data as well. It is probably this difference that you are seeing in your case.

Hope this helps.

regards,

Srinidhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is a database alert and the alert profile is assigned to a planning book, data view and a selection.

I have loaded the same selection in Interactive planning screen and was able to find alerts for the same, however alerts for only current month are shown in the Alert Monitor.

Best Regards

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you try entering no selection in your alert profile (just assign planning book and data view) ?

Data loading in AMON should be quicker, and hopefully may solve your problem.

Please let us know if it works

Fabrice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fabrice,

I have already tried this and it does not work.

I have tried by giving no selection id and have also tried by giving no Data view as well.

Best Regards

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

woaw... how tricky is this !

another try : check environment --> Time zone for Display, what value do you have there ?

And : do you use an SDP alert profile ?

Fabrice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Strange indeed ....

Raghu - Just to confirm about the relative time interval you mentioned. Hope you have selected the correct period and whatever number you have given here covers the horizon range in which you are seeing the alerts in Interactive Planning.

The Relative time interval mentioned here is just for displaying alerts in the Alert Monitor only. If the alerts generated lie outside this interval then you will see them only in Interactive Planning but not in Alert Monitor.

regards,

Srinidhi