cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with UOM in the SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have a problem with UOM as PCE = piece, The UOM is already there in the SRM and found that the same is not there in my backend system.

SO now I have maintained it in the backend system with that of same in the SRM system.

Internal measurement unit as PCE

Commercial name = PCE

Technical name = PCE

ISO code = PCE

in application paramentes I have checked the the box commercial measure ment unit.

I mean i have maintained the same as that of in SRM.

Now when I tried to create a shopping cart and approved it. it shows as error in process UOm does not exist in backend,

Please suggest how to resolve this? also Do I need to tick the primary code box also?

Best Regards,

Sairam.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

richard_feco
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Usually you need to upload the missing standard UoM from the client 000. Check whether the missing entry is available in the 000client and try to download this entries into the client where you try to create your SC. There are sometimes hard-to-figure issues, i.e. you maintain UoM at the right spot obviously - but you missed to maintain some weird-generic-basis setting which are checked somewhere... Its hard to figure out - hard to debug. When you download the standard's client entries all data required is copied in the most cases. Hope this helps.

Richard