cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of RDA infopackage is not possible for datasource 0FI_GL_6 ?

martin_lehmann4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hallo Experts,

I tried to implement a RDA process for BC DSO 0FIGL_O06 "FIGL: Transaction Figures" by setting the REALTIME field of table ROOSOURCE in the source system. Everything seemed to be OK, the related DTP is changeable to "Real-Time DTP", all prerequisites of this help <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/f6/787e403566c65de10000000a155106/content.htm">Creating InfoPackages for Real-Time Data Acquisition</a> are fulfiled, but in the IP creation dialogue the RDA field is greyed out. What could it be? Did you also experience such a problem and solved it?

Many regards

M.L.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

please search the forum first before posting questions like this. The topic has been covered multiple times in this forum.

Please check also the thread

[|]

for 0FI_GL* DataSources.

Cheers

SAP NetWeaver BI Organisation

martin_lehmann4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Andreas,

certainly I had searched the forum before I asked and I read also the thread you sent me. But to my knowledge (please correct me if I'm wrong!) there wasn't a hint anywhere about migrating your 3.x ds to a 7.0 ds as a prerequisite for RDA. That was the reason why I asked.

I have still another open thread concerning RDA: [How to do this: loading a huge number of records via delta (RDA)?|] If you have notice of documentation about the Hybrid Provider model (see thread), please don't hesitate to answer, points will be rewarded...

Best regards

Martin Lehmann

Edited by: Martin Lehmann on Feb 29, 2008 1:29 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

martin_lehmann4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

here the answer of the OSS to this question:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for the update.

I Logged into in your system.

Checked for data source -0FI_GL_6 which is a 3.x data source.

RDA is a new concept and is only supported by 7.0 data sources.

Hence creating a RDA info package is not possible.

Kindly migrate your data source from 3.x to 7.0 and then apply the

RDA concept.

This was it, the problem is solved!

Regards M.L.