cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM - SCM-APO integration - TPOP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, i have TPOP (Third Party Order Processing) scenario which involves CRM and APO integration. I create a sales order and this triggers a planned purchase order in SCM APO. How do i find that planned purchase order in SCM APO?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can´t you find it in product view transaction of APO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

how can i do that? i am a crm consultant and i seeign the scm screen for the first time ever.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look for the transaction "product view" (you will find this one under production planning in the navigation tree). In the transaction you simply enter your product, location and version 000. This transaction is similar to MD04 in ERP if you have used this before. You see the actual situation as well as the planning situation ahead.

/Fredrik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

to access the transaction Fredrik is talking about just tape :

/N/SAPAPO/RRP3, you'll access to the product view and should find your order there.

Fabrice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fredrik & Fabrice, thanks for your help.

I am able to go to the product view using both the ways.

But my issue is something like this:

1. TPOP (Third Party Order Processing) has been configured in CRM.

Now what happens is that:

2. A <b>sales order</b> is created in CRM.

3. This sales order triggers a <b>planned purchase order</b> in SCM APO.

Now my question is:

How can I view if the planned purchases order is created or not in SCM APO.

What you both have suggested leads me to the product view screen, but i don't want to create a order. The planned purchase order is automatically created. Where can i see this planned purchase order? Also my sales order has multiple products, so this product view i guess won't help as this view is only for a single product.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts, any answers to my query!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Animesh,

Sorry, now I can understand your problem, but I did't find how to solve it...

I hope somebody else will be able to help you.

Please let us know if you found a way, I think most of us will be interested

Fabrice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have a look in the following menu path: gATP -> Environment -> Third-party Order Processing -> Convert Planned Purchase Orders. Your planned order should appear here, after the conversion it should show up in document flow of the sales order in CRM.

As I am investigating this flow myself I would be interested to see if you can make it work and more specifically how is the connection between the sales order and the purchase order handled in the application (for example, via the account assignment in the purcjase order?).

Best regards, Fredrik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Animesh

If you do not know what the order number that was created then you can go into the product view to find the order. As you are aware this transaction is by product (also enter location and version 000). Press enter and do not press the Create Order button. This takes you into a screen where all elements for the product are shown. You will need to know what date the order was created on then you can find it. Since you are looking for planned purchase orders these should come into APO as planned requisitions in which case your order should appear with either 'PurRqs' or 'SNP: PReq' in the Category column. I believe if you double click into the order you can see all of the products.

If you do know the order number (maybe sales order is updated in CRM?) then use transaction /sapapo/rrp2.

Be sure that you are looking for purchase orders and not planned orders - the method to view them will be the same just different categories in the categories column.

Regards

Andy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I agree with what Andrew told about /sapapo/rrp3. Go to /sapapo/rrp3 by selecting active version, product and location and press enter.You will see the list of procurement proposals generated for that location product.Look for the PlOrd Category and double click it because in APO it will be a planned order before conversion into Purchase Order.That is the simplest way to check if the planned purchase order is created or not.