cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post "scheduling agreements" where "Goods Receip"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I want to post Goods Receip from scheduling agreements. I have this mistake (dokument has no notification. Item M7064). can you help me please?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dede,

Please check in your PO in item detals you have set confirmation contrl

Remove that system will not ask for notification

BR

Diwakar

reward if usel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diwakar,

I don't have any PO number. I just have my scheduling agreements number and could get the material document number. with this number I have tried to post the GR through MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Open scheduling agreement or its delivery schedule (ME32L or ME38) and verify its item details if there is confirmation control key defaulted. Remove the confirmation control key if your business process allows. If it is required for your process, don't remove but you process inbound delivery / Shipping Notification from VL31N first. Then, you will be able to process GR. Note: You will be able to process GR for a scheduling agreement only if there are open delivery schedules available (and in your case shipping notification is to be processed by retaining the confirmation control key).

Hope, it clarifies

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For GR to be done for a Schd Agree, check the date of your delivery scedule line and date of GR ( within tolerances )

Anand