Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring 0SD_C03 from BI Content

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm transferring 0SD_C03 Infocube (Sales Overview) from BI Content as follows:

"In DataFlow Before " , Collect "Automatically" , Install "All Below"...And ran it in Background.

After Job Completion only the Cube is activated but there are no Update Rules transferred.

I Then ran the whole process again but this time only selecting All the Update Rules but it's still not coming through.

Any Idea where I'm going wrong?

Also , When displaying the other Cubes i.e 0SD_C10 & 0SD_C15 (All transfer rules are ok) and when doing a "Show Data Flow" for one of these cubes it comes up with 2 Source Systems in the flow ( one for ERP and the other for Myself BI System)

What are we doing wrong as we only want the R/3 Source system in this flow.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your haelp, we implemented Note number 1084167 and that solved our problem. Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your replies....

I'm still getting errors when transferring 0SD_C03 from BI Content (RSOR).

Cube is coming through ok but all Update Rules fails....

Error :" Error When Copying Update Rules"

Our system setup is as follows :

BI installed on ECC 6 Component with SP 14 with MAXDB as Database

ERP (Source System) = SAP R/3 Enterprise (4.7) with SAP DB as Database

Can the above setup work...is this the reason we are getting errors?

Former Member
0 Kudos

you did not answer my previous post,also did you try with some other infocubes??

Hope it Helps

Chetan

@CP..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chetan

Sorry...I've tried to bring thru 0PUR_C01 also (after 0SD_C03)

The infocube is ok but also no Update Rules are coming through.Same error as SD_C03.

I've deleted one Datasource to test (2LIS_11_VAITM for 0SD_C03) brought it through from Source System again from RSA5 , Replicate Datasource and then transfered this Update Rule from RSOR from BI Content and again get message :

Error Copying Update Rules (RSAU457)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As sanity check if your datasource is 3.x or 7.0 replicated.

look at the icon for the DataSource

if you see a small "square" next to the icon, it's a 3.x DataSource. If that square is not there, it's a DataSource that is of the new design for SAP NetWeaver 2004s.

As if its 7.0 then there will be no update rules or transfer rules installed for your business content.

Hope it Helps

Chetan

@CP..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

I'm busy running it at the moment.

Can you please answer my 2nd question....

When I right-click on a cube (in RSA1 under InfoProvider) and select "Display Data Flow"

It shows me 2 Source Systems on the diagram.

R/3 Source System and a BW Source System...it should only show R/3 Source System.How can I fix this without deleting any existing BI Content I transfered?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marlon,

May be some datamart is there to that cube.That means it is getting the data from some other cube or ODS or Infosource.Check the from where it is getting data and if you dont need it delete the update rules from that purticular source.

Hope this helps

Regards

Karthik

****Thanks for whatever points you choose to give to me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marlon,

You can Install only update rules from Business content.Goto BI Content>Object Types->Update rules->Search for your update rule>Transfer-->Install.

This will work

Hope this helps

Regards

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think in BI there is no update rules.

insted of update rules and transfer rules, Only transfer mations.

Thanks

S.Venkat