cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

interesting scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

this is a new requirement from my client. they are soft drink manufacturing company. soft drink is semifinished make to stock with strategy 11. the finished product is softdrink filled bottle. it is make to order with strategy 81. the BOM for the finished product is soft drink and bottle.

the new requirement is. they want to sell only the soft drink to some customer andthat customer will procure the bottles and sell the soft drink bottle in their name.this transaction does not happen regularly. it may happen once in 3-4 months.

i cant do stock transfer for soft drink because this has to be delivered and billed.

can anyone suggest me with your ideas.

we are in the support stage and now they are coming up with this requirement.

thanks all

deshpande

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Deshpande,

Is it that you sell only the fluid? In that case is it not like a semifinished goods sales? What is the Issue here...pls explain.

Regards,

Prasobh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now as I understood, you want to sell semifinised, then create sales order to semifinished assembly.

Hence you need to maintain SD views in the material master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

The Semi finished goods (soft drink syrup) will have a BOM and as you have mentioned, planning in startegy 11, plan for this material.

Activate the sales view in MM and post a semi finished goods sale against the order.

Pls. do reply for any more clarification.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You are already using strategy group 11 for semi finished material soft drink liquid.

you create PIR for the material ( soft drink) & run MRP .tThis way you can plan for the components of soft drink.

For production of soft drink, you can convert the planned order for soft drink & do execution & can sell this.

This is what I understan form your update.

Pl. get back if you have any more requirement is there.

Regards

YMREDDY