cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase order not getting Created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

I am using SRM 5.0 version and is Extended Classic Scenario.

I am able to create a shopping cart without any errors, but after the approval process the Purchase order is not getting created. I just want to know is there any configuration settings for this and if yes, can u gurus help me out with the settings to be done for the purchase order to get created locally.

Thanks in Advance,

Mohit.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

The information provided by you doesnot actually reflect what your issue is actually.

What i understand from the info. is the P.O is not getting created automatically even after the approval of SC.

Check the settings for the sourcing in SPRO

SPRO > IMG > SRM > SRM Server > Sourcing >Define Sourcing for product categories > Sourcing never carried out for the product category concerned.

In such a case when the SC is complete with all the info. including the assigned vendor then after the SC approval P.O will be automatically created otherwise (in case of no assigned vendor) P.O will still be created but in Held status.

Hope this makes you clear. If in case you meant something else then please explain your issue clearly to help you further.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

I have SRM 5.0 and mine is ECS scenarion.

I have created a Shopping cart with the vendor information and after the approval process is complete, the local PO is also getting created now in SRM. But unable to replicate the PO to R/3. Can anyone of you help in getting me the help for replicating the PO to R/3.

Thanks in Advance,

Mohit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

please check monitors in SRM -> transaction RZ20!

Do you find any errors within the monitors for the Purchase orders?

Regards

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you done

Supplier Relationship Management>SRM Server>Cross-Application Basic Settings>Number Ranges>SRM Server Number Ranges-->Define Number Ranges per Backend System for Follow-on Documents

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

yes the settings is already done. Apart from this is there any settings to be done?

Thanks,

Mohit.