cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interact SNP: inserting a loc receiving calendar ctrl when creating order ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When I manually create an order (planned distribution receipt) in a weekly bucket, the order is automatically created and fixed on Thursday 12:00:00 PM of the week. This is due to the period factor in the transportation lane's mode of transport that is set to 0,5 (thanks Srinivas for the info ! ) and it's perfectly normal.

The problem is that no location receiving calendar control is made before creating the order : so even if Thursday is a non working day in the receiving calendar, the order is still created on that date, and fixed.

Important : when I unfix the order, and then press enter, the date is recalculated taking into account the receiving calendar this time, and placing the order on an open day. --> this significate that automatic receiving calendar control is possible in interactive SNP order creation.

I tried to debug but I still can't find the moment when the system does the control...

I'd want to insert an automatic calendar control directly when creating the order, but I didn't find any BADI or user exit that would allow me to insert the control at the right time...

<b>Could someone help me to find an entry to insert that kind of control please ?</b>

<i>By the way I'll create an OSS message about that point cause I don't consider this as a normal functioning...

If anybody is interested in SAP response plz let me know.</i>

Thanks for any help that could be brought... I reward points of course !

Fabrice

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try using User Exit macros to do the Location Receiving calendar check on pressing "enter" in the Distribution Receipt key figure. I think it is achievable through the user exit macro. You may need to explore this with the developers.

in terms of BADI, did you look at /sapapo/sdp_save

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I had a look at /sapapo/sdp_save, but I'm not that I could insert such a control at this time of the processing... (maybe I'm wrong).

I don't know a single thing about user exit macros, but it sounds good to me ! Is this a way to "generate a kinf of non existing user exit" on the event that we choose ???

I can't find no documentation on sap help about user exit macros, could you give me tips and steps to implement that kind of macros please ? That would so helpfull to me ! Thanks a lot !

Fabrice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Could someone give me tips, steps or anything about user exit macros implementation please ?

Thanks a lot !!!

Fabrice

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Coding User Exit macros will require some development help. You may need to get started from the help website

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm41/helpdata/en/17/a5216b32a111d398260000e8a49608/frameset.htm

Please research in the SAP-APO forum itself on user-exit macros.

You are right in assuming that it can help you code many logics that may not be defined in standard user exit macros.

Answers (0)