cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calling a standard transaction codes into portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

im new to the SAP EP. Can anyone tell me how to call a standard transaction into portal. The t codes are F-28, F-26,F-30,F150,F.27,F110,FLBP,FLB1,F-32,F-03,FBL3N,FBL5N & etc.

thanks for your help

Priya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya ,

By creating a system for your backend (ECC) you can put any transaction into the portal.

In order to check how to create a system please visit the following link:

After creation of system you are required to create Transaction iviews.

In that transction iview you need to specify the T-code and the respective system alias (Defined at the time of system creation) to be used.

You are required to create an iview for each of the transaction.

Regards

Atul Shrivastava

PS:Award points for helpful answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

plz give me suitable answers to my issue.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to create a transaction iView for each:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/88/266a3e54a2e946e10000000a114084/content.htm

Kind regards,

former_member304001
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

U need to create Transcational iviews in portal

1. Right-click on the iViews folder and choose New → iView. The iView Wizard displays.

2. Choose New à iView.

3. Select iView template – create an iView from an existing iView template radio button.

4. Choose Next.

5. In the iView Wizard, select SAP Transaction iView radio button.

6. Choose Next.

7. Enter the following values:name, id , prefix

8. Choose Next.

9. Select SAP GUI for HTML for the SAP GUI Type radio button.

10. Choose Next.

11. Select the SAP R3 system alias SAP_R3 and in the Transaction Code field, enter the desired transaction code, such as VA01.

12. Choose Next.

13. Select the Open for editing when Wizard completes check box.

14. Choose Finish.

15. In the Property Category drop list, choose Appearance – Size.

16. Make modifications to the Attributes, Height Type to FULL_PAGE.

17. Choose Save.

18. Choose Preview to preview the iView.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you help ..:-)

If call t code directly by using transactional I views, how about performance of the system & how we can change the look & feel of the screens (colors), how I need to change the colors of the screens, I need specified colors like red & yellow. And one more doubt when we go for the webdynpro application. Plz give me clearly regarding abt webdynpro applications & transactional views. In which is the best way to call transactions & performance good.

Regards,

Priya

former_member304001
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

how we can change the look & feel of the screens (colors) : u can change in theme editor , the applications will take color from theme so what ever color u wnat u can give there

System admin-- portal display --theme editor

Plz give me clearly regarding abt webdynpro applications :

webdypro application are used to crete any application which is not standard

there two types : webdypro for java and webdypro for abap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

You can go ahead and create the Transaction iviews without worrying so much about performance because your SAP Transactions will be running on ITS Server which is inbulit into your ECC Box. Portal will be more or less concerned with it like a simple URL only.

Regarding the creation of the theme, you already got the answer.

Through webdynpro applications also if you want to create or call Transactions they will again be coming via ITS. OR if you want to create aWebdynpro Application with some RFC with a totally new screen that is also possible. and the default theme of your portal will be applied to that.

Hope I was able to clear your doubt.

regards

Atul Shrivastava