cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R/3 implementation through Sol Man

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

We are doing R/3 implementation through Sol Man 4.0.

We have created the project in Sol Man. For all the consultants the direct access to R/3 Dev is blocked. They have to go to R/3 Dev via sol man only.

In SOLAR02 t.code, under configuration tab, we are requesting the consultants to capture the configurations under the type "IMG Object" & by giving the proper logical component, it is taking to R/3 Dev client. Then the consultants choosing the relevant IMG nodes. The same IMG nodes are getting saved in Sol Man with IMG object.

Now for example, for define order type dependent parameters, the system is capturing the IMG Object "PPPI_PO_212" .

But the consultants know very well the relavent t.code for doing the above same configuration is OPL8.

Like above, by knowing the IMG Object, can we find the t.code relevant for that IMG object?

Regards

Senthil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

In your Dev client,

Come to Display IMG screen thro' SPRO

From the menu choose,

Additional information>Additional information>Display key>IMG activity

Now the additional information column will give you the IMG object name followed by the transaction. Usually the last three/four characters.

Hope this helps.

-

Kathir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kathir,

As per your input, i got the column "Additional Information". In that column, i can see all the IMG objects. Is it possible to find the relevant IMG object by "Find (Contrl + F)" option.

Now it is very difficult to look for particular IMG object from that big list.

I have tried "Control + F" option. It is not working.

Thanks

Senthil

Answers (0)