Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find localejbs/CallBicXIRaBean

AbinashNanda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hell All,

As a part of Seeburger installation we have deployed the bicXIRaSCA.sca to XI server. The SDM log confirms about the successful deployment of the same.

07/08/24 18:06:48 - ***********************************************************

07/08/24 18:06:48 - Start deploying library JAR D:\usr\sap\X7G\DVEBMGS01\SDM\root\origin\seeburger.com\SEEBURGER-BIC\SEEBURGER AG\0\20051019171958\bicXIRa-lib.sda...

07/08/24 18:07:37 - Library D:\usr\sap\X7G\DVEBMGS01\SDM\root\origin\seeburger.com\SEEBURGER-BIC\SEEBURGER AG\0\20051019171958\bicXIRa-lib.sda successfully deployed on the server.

Aug 24, 2007 6:07:37 PM Info: End of log messages of the target system.

Aug 24, 2007 6:07:37 PM Info: ***** End of SAP J2EE Engine Deployment (Library component of SAP J2EE Engine) *****

Aug 24, 2007 6:07:37 PM Info: Finished successfully: development component

I have also checked the
usr\sap\X7G\DVEBMGS01\j2ee\cluster\server0\apps\seeburger.com\com.seeburger.bicxiadapter.module\EJBContainer\applicationjars folder. There we have the CallBicXIRa.jar available.

Now when I am trying to use the bic (Converter) module with a file sender adapter. The problem is the adapter is giving the following error.

Attempt to process file failed with com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NameNotFoundException: Object not found in lookup of localejbs\CallBicXIRaBean.

Any idea why this error is coming?

Thanks

Abinash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Correct is "localejbs/CallBicXIRaBean" but the deployment tool sometimes does not report all errors that happen while deploying a SDA or SCA. Check the following:

- deploy the SCA again and after that check in defaultTrace file if you see any error

- if there are no errors open the J2EE Admin tool and make sure you see the "CallBicXIRaBean" EJB in the Deploy service --> Application --> seeburger.com/com.seebuger.bicxiadapter.module

AbinashNanda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have tried giving the module name as both localejbs/CallBicXIRaBean and CallBicXIRaBean (Without localejbs) still the adapter is showing the error throwModuleException().

I have also checked the j2EE Admin tool and I can see the CallBicXIRaBean in Services -->Deploy --> Application --> seeburger.com/com.seebuger.bicxiadapter.module

Should I reinstall the bicXIRaSCA.sca as I don't see a reason why should I reinstall it again?

Any pointer on this is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Abinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abinash,

did you configure the processing sequence right? The module CallBicXIRaBean must be called before the CallSapAdapter...

Maybe you could post the whole errormessage?

Regards

Dominic

AbinashNanda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Dominic,

Yes I have configured the correct processing sequence, calling CallBicXIRaBean first. The error the adapter is throwing is as follows:

2007-11-26 09:50:00 Success Channel CC_FIle_Sender_850_4010: Send binary file "
inst50053317\XI_PUBLIC\In\EDI\850V4010.txt". Size 703 with QoS EO

2007-11-26 09:50:00 Success process()

2007-11-26 09:50:00 Error throwModuleException()

2007-11-26 09:50:00 Error Attempt to process file failed with null

Thanks

Abinash

AbinashNanda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

After reinstalling of BIC adapter with bicXIRaSCA.sca the adapter can identify the ejb module CallBicXIRaBean.

My problem is solved.

Thanks

Abinahs

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Abinash ,

can you give the name <b>same as which is in the ejb container</b>,

go to NW studio, then what is the name of <b>jndi name in ejb Container</b>, give same name in module nothing else, it will work.

hope this will help.

regards

HONEY

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try CallBicXIRaBean (without localejbs).

Is the spelling correct? Check for trailing spaces.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abinash,

did you set the modul typ "Loacal Enterprise Bean" in the modul configuration of the communication channel? Make sure that you set the module name "localejbs/CallBicXIRaBean" (use slash, not backslash)!

Regards

Dominic

Message was edited by:

Dominic Ludolph

Message was edited by:

Dominic Ludolph