cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing document issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i am creating a billing doc by using tocode of VF01 and reference no of delivery doc number system is showing the following error in log

" 123456 (Delivery doc number) Item category ZBRO ZREN cannot be invoiced with billing type ZBRO.

plz let me know which settings should i check??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue is that ypu have maintained the item category in sales order as well as delivery. But the item category has also to be assigned with billing type. As it is a z item category, its direct link may not be there in the system. Just check the item category detmn in billing. Maintain the right combination. Or if you can make a copy of standard billing type then also it should work. It should work after that.

Regards,

Gaurav Grover

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also check in VOV8 the concerned Billing type for the order is same as you mentioned

Rajiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check the item category whether it is relevant for billing or not. Or else indicate the billing relevance as delivery related billing.

CHAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check copy contol settins from delivery to billing document and check above item category are there are not.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

I just checked my copy control settings from delivery to billing it's correct.but against this combination system is not showing any item categories.

Thanking u

@

sayee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Thank u now my issue had resolved by assigning item category for this combination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it is a return put the order number in VF01 and try save