0 Kudos

Structure in context:

Result(0....n)

|-----lmAcctbPK(1...1)

| |-----acctno

| |------retrieveDate (type: Calendar)

|---closeBalance

|----availableBalance

How can I bind the list to a table in the view?

Thanks in advance.

Message was edited by:

shen peng

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What i understand is that you are getting problem in binding the node having sub nodes.

If it is so then you can map the attributes of the parent node first using apply template. Then go to the layout view and expand your table UI. You will get the list of columns. Expand the column, click on the TableCellEditor and then go to its property and then you can change its text property to bind it to the attributes of child nodes.

thanks & regards,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

the sub note is not String.

After create a grouped culumn and edit the text property, it shows only one row, others are empty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shen,

In ur table what all columns u want to show?? what exactly is the problem if u bind the node to the string?? please elaborate more on this.

regards

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your feedback.

In a word, lmAcctbPK is a composite primary key, just like closeBalance and availableBalance, is property of an object.

Output like this:

acctNo | closeAvailableBalance | closeBalance

YPp6QfwWepzm1h0q7EoCcJ8iEXL4k83u | 125.0 | 1243.87

| 125.0 | 1243.87

| 2125.0 | 3000.0

| 125.0 | 1243.87

| 1111.0 | 43794.87

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shen,

If u r getting only 1 row, check the cardinality of the node.i think its cardinality problem.

regards

Sumit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All right. I think I could write some codes to make it work, bind the context object to UI. but it takes some time, I change the web service instead.