cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

import of bank file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In the program FF_5, when i tried to upload the bank file, the system giving this message:

House bank table: no entry with bank key and acct 79232009.

and in FI12 i checked the bank, the bank details key is assigned. from where it is taking this? i pressed the F1 help, then the following message is coming.

Diagnosis

The house bank tables (T012 and T012K) did not have an entry with bank

key and account number 79232009.

Procedure

Maintain the house bank tables.

how to resolve this problem?

Soma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Soma,

in FI12 click on the pushbutton Change (next to bank key) and fill the fields in the popup.

ec

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

its already filled. the same message again came.

Soma

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is the message clas/messgae number?

Former Member
0 Kudos

House bank table: No entry with bank key and acct 79232009

Message no. FB736

Diagnosis

The house bank tables (T012 and T012K) did not have an entry with bank

key and account number 79232009.

Procedure

Maintain the house bank tables.

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Soma,

pls check table T012K (in SE16) with entry BANKN = 79232009. If there is no entry, than you have to create (in FI12 ==> Bank accounts (to the corresponding house bank),, if there is an entry than the problem is in the file (I guess). At least the error message should contain the bank key: No entry with bank key <b>[here should be the bank key number]</b> and acct 79232009. But it is not there. pls. check the file!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, the key already assigned in FI12, again the same message coming. what wrong in this i cant able to find. the bank given file format is ok. that contains bai codes and tag no's with sample data, i checked this file also.

is there any additional development required for ff_5 for this? we developed for download file to bank. this application download the data into the pc according to bank format. like same any development we need to convert for postings to this?

i customized electronic bank statement steps also.

kindly give suggetions..

Andrew_Stone
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Issue identified with bank MT940 file format as follows:

Tag :25 (Account Identification) included a concatenation of the 'bank key' and 'bank account ID' i.e. {bank key}{bank account}

This led to error FB 736 "House Bank table: No entry with bnak key and acct" etc

Removal of the {bank key} element for Tag:25 (using manual edit of MT940 file) allowed the sucessful import of the electronic bank statement file via transaction FF_5

Solution: Require maintenance to import program RFEBKA00 to ignore {bank key} element for future statement uploads.

Edited by: Andrew Stone on Aug 7, 2008 3:45 PM