Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

553 Movement


Please help! I need to know how to reverse the erroneous 553 movement posted to system. How can I do this? What transaction should I use?

Thanks in Advance.

Former Member
Former Member replied

transaction MBST,

Is the proble is solved? if so please close the thred after rewarding points.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question