Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

This thread has been answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope it is for raw material, I think you are specking about the inspection at vendor's place...called source inspection.

<b>Source inspections</b> are performed upon request and with the participation of the customer or sold-to party. A source inspection can performed by the receiver of the service, the vendor in the presence of the receiver or by a person or third party appointed by him.

If the inspection lot for the source inspection is rejected for goods receipt item, the Customizing settings for the QM in procurement control key determines whether:

A goods receipt posting is not possible or

A quality notification is not created and a new inspection lot is created

For more information, see Triggering Source Inspection.

For this to happen we need <b>quality info record</b>

You normally create a quality info record after you have maintained the QM-specific data in the material master. A vendor master record must also be available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In material master in QM View for Insp Tpye 04 ,you can select the option of Early lot creation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Inspection type 04 is for goods receipts inspection from production order, and the lot will be created only after the confirmation of the last operation.( not with order release).

You have to create 03 inspection type (in process inspection) to achieve this.

Regards

'

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If it inspection type 04 , you can set in IMG step Default values for inspection lot.

Then system will create the inspection lot during production order creation/release.

You can go ahead with this etting.

Regards

YMREDDY