cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Limit Exceeded issue in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

One of our user has created a sales order of amount 13,997.80.

The credit balance for the customer is 19,167.26 in ' fbl5n ' but system has blocked the order after giving static credit limit check.

I dont know why it happened if the customer has advance credit in fbl5n.

any ideas?

Regards,

Aisha Ishrat

ICI Pakistan Ltd

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved myself

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi aisha,

In credit reports, SAP uses the terminology 'credit balance' for the outstanding of the customer. Your customer has actually that 19 k outstanding. All the fuss about your question is redundant.

If u wanna b sure about this, go to fd32 or fd33.. here u can see the actual outstanding of the customer in 'credit exposure'.

-Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the complete data in FD33 since in your particular division still customer might have credit limit.but he might have crossed overall credit limit.

also check details of open ordersopen deliveriesopen billing doc+open items are there for that particular customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can see the document through VL02N (F4 help - by putting Ship to Party) or VL06O.

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check Customer Credit exposure using FD33.

Here the credit exposure includes the open orders & deliveries along with credit limit used.

anu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aisha,

Just check if there are some delivery docs pending for this customer. Because for static check it takes into consideration open billing value and open delivery value. Check one more thing, whether you are considering both of these things or not.

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can i check delivery docs for the customer?

Please tell me one more thing that since this is our advance payment customer and the payment in fbl5n for that customer is of AB document type. Is that right?

Please responsd.

Regards.

Aisha Ishrat

ICI Pakistan Ltd.

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the settings in G/L a/c assigned to Adv payment whether it includes credit check or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check if there are open docs against the custmer (sales orders, delivery docs). reject or delete thse docs to move ahead. the figures in fbl5n are those for the hte invoices only and will not have a bearing on the creidt check at the sales order level.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya but the recievables the system is showing in fd33 for that customer is 19,167.26-. then why this error is coming for order of around 13000??