Did you mean: 

SM35-Items added....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have an serius problem:

An I doc created sales order

with 29 items....And in t code SM35 somehow was automaticly added

by the BATCH user more 11 items which the customer didnt order.

Nowbody doesnt understand how this happened and now I have to discover this.

As the batch user executes automaticly is dificult to discover how that happened.

There must by some JOB which I should check?

this is my only idee.

All idees are welcome.

Thanks and regards

William

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you check SM35 transaction by choosing correct session name inside you can see list of items uploaded through this.

Also check with basis ppl by giving this job name,they can tell who are all having authorisations to do this.because running job in SM37 trasaction only some ppl have authorized to run particulaer job,not transaction.

Regards,

Chandra

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There can be various reasons for this.

1. Check whether your job has got multiple steps.

2. You can also check the job which created the sales order and check the inputs in the variant maintained for that job(Find out the date and time during which the saels order was created and find out the job which got executed at that time in SM37. This should help you to find otu the correct job)

3. Also please ensure whether you are using some features like Material determination, material listing, material exclusion etc. If you are using material determination, it can be very much possible that for the materials you have passed in IDOCs, there are some more materials maintained in material determination and hence those items have come up.

4. Also check customer material info records.

One of these will help you to solve the problem.

Hope this helps you.

Reward if this helps.