cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calender field not filled in Informer Tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have installed and configured Compliance calibrator 5.2.

All the rules are properly uploaded, User Risk analysis is also working fine , but in the informer tab the management view in not configured properly.

Calender filed is not filled.

Can anyone please tell me , what could be the reason behind it.

Regards,

Anubha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The calendar feild in "Informer" tab will reflect only the background analysis jobs ended successfully. Therefore, first run the batch analysis of different types and see to it that they ended successfully.You will surely get the month/year of running those batch analysis reports.

Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have selected all options (checked all) in the batch risk analysis section in the Full sync mode and also the same for user/role/profile synchronisation.

This has completed successfully. Yet the calendar tab is not filled.

Please help.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Calendar tab is now working.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I ran into this issue once before and it was due to the management report job not completing successfully. Can you confirm that the background job for your management report completed successfully. I would start by reviewing the job log to see if there were any errors reported.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As have already posted you my query regarding the failure of risk anlysis batch job, I think it is the reason why the calander field is not being filled.

Thanks,

Anubha