cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to include the Comments given by Sup[port team in report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I want to include the comments (solutions comments )given by support team in the report with the transaction crm_dno_monitor .How can i achieve the same .Are these comments already there in the standard report or I have to include it through some logic .

Regards

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Saurabh,

I dont think Solution Comments are not readlily available.

You might have to Implement BADI CRM_DNO_MONITOR.

Can you specify What solution Comments you want to incorparate ??/

Please reward points for usefull Answer.

Revert for any Clarifications.

Regards,

Anand...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to add the comments which have been written by Support team before closing any message .For eg if the support team is giving the solution 'The probelm has been solved ' , then that shd come in the report.

Regards

Saurabh

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which report are you talking about?

when posting a thread explain the scenario, so that you get positive replies immediately.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am using the transaction cro_dno_monitor , then i am giving the date and executing it .I want to add a field comment given by support team , which shd have the solution text given by the team before closing any request.For eg there is some request whcih is right now in 'in process ' stage .Solution team will work on it and after completing it , it will close it after giving its comments .I want to capture these comments

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey fr,

Actually what i understood from your Q is that you want to get whatever written inside the main text of message.

This is not possible you can get the header of doc but not the content of doc in the ALV display.

All the details like date time who created and when created,desc of message etc can be seen in crm_dno_monitor alv display but not the detail text.

What you can do that is create a mailing action with smartform fetching the main text or content of message and mail to respective authority.

Secondly the transaction data overview tab gives the exact details for the entries or text entered by responsible with date and time.

Please reward points.

Message was edited by:

Prakhar Saxena

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey Saurabh,

This is very much possible. I will give you some healthy tips for doing this....

Implement the above mentioned BAdI, using method update_LIST.

Follow the Documentation given for the BADI.

You will have to create an Append structure for CRMT_DNO_SERVICE_MONITOR structure.

The Fields in this structure are displayed as output when you execute CRM_dno_monitor tcode.Using the badi above you need to fill up the newly added field in the append struct..

You will have to use FM CRM_order_read to fill the newly added field..

Please Consult your CRM tech Team for achieving this..

Reward points for usefull posts..

Regards,

Anand..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand ,

Thanks for yor reply .That field is already there in CRMT_DNO_SERVICE_MONITOR .The field name is DNOS_SOLUTION_TXT.I have changed the layout of the o/p to include this field.The field name Description of Solution is added but its not fetching any value in tht .Now for this field which is already there in CRMT_DNO_SERVICE_MONITOR structure , do I have to use the badi to fill up the value .

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Saurabh,

Now i am under the impression that you want to have texts you enter in the text determination Proc of the Support Message..

if the Solution Texts is already there, then you can push SAP to get the solution for this.....

If you want to do it yourself, the BADI is usefull..

I had implemented it before...

Just fill Up the neccessary Field in that BADI and you will be done....

And Plz Reward for usefull answer...

Regards,

Anand..

Answers (0)