cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

roles of Implementation & Support Project of demand planner

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi to all

i let to know whats the exact job of a Planner in Implementation & Supporting project his roles and responsibility and i want to know exactly that what do he do in real time project of I & S. please answer for my query and expecting for ur response.

1) Implementation

2) Supporting

Please answer for mi query and help me in mi career further.

Thanking u all in advance .

ronald

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Demand Planners role in Implementation Project:

- Business process related requirement provide to the implementation team

- Test scenario explanation

- Unit testing as per the Demand Planner's view

- Report requirements provide to implementation team.

You will work as a Business expert or as a Core team member in the Implementation Project. Your role will be very crucial .. you will Drive the project as per the business processes of Demand planning.

Support Project :

If you are working as a Demand planner and doing day to day Demand planning work then in case any issues come you will send it to support team for correction.

You may be from Business Team work as a single point of contact from Business.

You will gather the requirement for reports/ any new devlopment and for implementation send it to support team.

In the support project you will require to see continous process improvement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anjali

Thank u so much for your reply iam greatfull to u for ur response and thanking u so much heartly.

Thank Q

ronald

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Anjali

I have posted other query also n if u have time den pls pls answer for mi query and it was Demand Planning business flow.i mean if i was asked in intvw to tell me about ur business flow. what i mean is from where our work starts like taking historical data from Bw. please answer for my question

Thanking u

ronald