cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UTXJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

In my order for line item conditions analysis for UTXJ it is showing condition record missing. The data for first table has shown as follows.

Field in condition table Field in document Value in Doc.

Country Country IN INDIA

Region Region AK ALASKA (USA)

Tax Class 1-cust Tax Class 1-cust 0

Tax Class Material Tax Class Material A

When I am trying to maintain condition record for the above data in VK11 it si giving error message like Region IN AK is not defined. I will not maintain Region AK in Country IN. So where from this combination is getting in the sale order. Country is the plant country. Then the region is also the plant region? If so my plant region is AP. How to solve this??

Help me out.

Regards

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in your customer code-general datacheck the country and region. if the customer is in india thn country is IN else not. if the cust is in alaska the county is US. if both are correct thn follow this path-imgsap netweaver-general settingsinsert regions. check the settings here and make the changes only if required. the changes made here are very critical and shud only be amde after assesing all the pros and cons.

saurabh

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the region in that ac seq is belongs to dep country, check in the region list your AP is populating or not,

the ac seq is like,

dep country, region, cu.tax. cl, mat tax cla and tax code

If regions has to be maintained in FI

regards

chidambaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If anyone is having doubt in this kindly update.

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

The key combination of Plant Country, Plant Region, Customer Country, Customer Region, Tax Classification Customer, Tax Classification Material is appropriate for maintaining utxj.

The region code for AP is 01 in country IN (India) maintained in the address fields of customer master.