Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Window height

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created main window in smart form. Inside of main window I defined table node and standard text node. Below to main node I have defined two more windows for printing other information. In main window I have defined left upper height and width margins. The problem is I have defined height margin as 15.00 cm some times I need to print 30 items also that time the standard text is not printing because of height problem. How to increase this height dynamically I mean irrespective of line items I need to print all line items and immediately after line items I need to print standard text and after that two more windows. How to increase the main window height dynamically based on internal table items. Please help me.

Thanks a lot in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have set the next page in your FIRST page as the FIRST page then system will take care of this dynamics.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

in smartforms you an not modify the window size dynamically...

you need to design your form in such a way that it'l take care of all the requirements

varma_narayana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi babji

it is not possible to change the Window height dynamically.

So you have to create the window with the Max required height (eg for 30 lines).

Reward if helpful.