Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple active implementations for definition HRECM00_CALCBASE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Freinds

Iam getting the error " Method Execution 21.11.2007 11:55:03 (8) Ended with errors "

i expended the error (with return code as 😎 and i found th below errors

" Multiple active implementations for definition HRECM00_CALCBASE "

Errors occurred during post-handling AFTER_IMP_SXCI for SXCI L

AFTER_IMP_SXCI belongs to package SECE --- what does this mean??

The errors affect the following components:

BC-DWB-CEX (Customer Enhancements)

I dint had any problem in development server , even extended syntax check and consistnecy every thing was fine...... but this problem in the destination server,

it is giving error .

i have expanded the log and i found help as below :

There are multiple active implementations of the same filter value of the same BAdI definition, even though this is not allowed.

soultion it has given as :

Deactivate the implementations active for this BAdI definition one by one until not more collisions occur.

You should use transaction SE18 (Utilities -> Adjustment -> Multiple-use interfaces) to solve thes conflicts systematically.

I have deactivate and again activated the BADI---> HRECM00_CALCBASE

but and transported it landed same error. If any body please let me know what is the cause of the error. As this object has to be move to pre-prod urgently.

Regards

syamla.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Freinds

please let me know what is this problem , what i should , since it is coming when iam doing a transport to another server from development server

regards

ravi